Tuesday 6 December 2011

Revealed: The Exact Steps I Take For Health and Wellness


My Good Health and Wellness Plan
Good health and wellness is achieved by integrating attitude and physical care.  I continually work on my mindset following the guidance that I share at Manifest Mastermind This article summarizes the physical action I take on daily weekly basis including: diet, exercise and nutritional supplements.
Motivation or My Why
Before the age of 10 I had my share of stays in the hospital as a result of being sick and from injuries sustained in a car accident with my father.  Ultimately my experiences with the medical establishment led me to the conclusion that most of the time our bodies are perfectly capable of being healthy with the right personal care.  Being healthy without medical care became my health goal and my health and wellness actions are in alignment with that goal.
Exercise
Every day I am now doing the oxygenation program that I am being trained on by Zna Trainer. I encourage you to learn more about this and when you do you will soon understand that working with her personally will soon be nearly impossible because of the demand. 
One thing I have found is that if you really don’t like doing something it will not be sustainable part of your life.  I have adjusted the time I devote to exercise which is why I love Zna’s program because I can to it most any time and anywhere.  Walking/running and going to the gym are things I still do and of course take more time. I still enjoy them.
Diet:
My diet changes depending on whether I am home or traveling.  It is easier for me to eat my preferred foods of oatmeal, fruits and vegetables when I am working from home. I generally have two meals a day with a snack of mixed nuts or popcorn.
I drink water throughout the day. I enjoy several cups of coffee in the morning. I have now switched to healthy coffee by Organo Gold and absolutely love it.  Click Here for more information on this product line and at least scan the articles I have posted there.
I am not a person that resists foods that are well known to be less than optimal for your health. I just don’t eat them often.  In general when it comes to food and drink, enjoy what you want in moderation and consume what you know to be healthy most of the time.
Nutritional Supplements
In 1994 I purchased a business in Tampa, Florida and began splitting my time between Florida and Ohio where my daughter lives with her mom.  The change in temperatures seemed to be having an adverse affect on me.  In that year I became more knowledgeable on nutrition and health and particularly the lack of nutrients in many of the foods we eat.
I learned of pure organic essential oils and since that time have used them daily. Today I use the Core Supplements and Body Balance that are made with essential oils. I use them  daily even when traveling.  Click Here for more information
In November 2009 I learned of Stem Enhance and Stem Flo which stimulate the production of your own stem cells and improve the circulation so the stem cells get to where they are needed. I have been using those products twice daily ever since.  I have my story at Stem Cells Restore.  This is the only product line I am aware of that stimulates the production of your own stem cells which are the building blocks of cell regeneration.  This is a great anti-aging product and based on what I know I agree with the company leadership who advocates that everyone should take this product.
Dietary Soluble Fiber is mandatory for digestion health, healthy colon, minimizing the risk of heart disease, regulating blood sugar and more. I use Bios Life slim every day twice a day including when I am traveling.  If my dietary fiber intake is low on any given day, I take this product three times a day.
Most recently I switched drinking my favorite coffee that I order from a roaster in the Mid West to Organo Gold with Ganoderma Lucidem. Once I found out all the health benefits of this coffee, switching was a no brainer.  If you are a tea drinker, they have a green tea product for you. I didn’t think I would notice a difference in how I felt by switching to this healthy coffee, but I do. I am more energized, sleeping better and I really like the taste of the different coffee products.
Summary
So that is what I do. Overall I feel good. I am able to travel all over North America in and out of different time zones while maintaining my energy. I have not been sick with a cold or worse in more than two years.
Does all of this mean that I will look like I am 50 when I am 90?  Maybe!  Does this mean I will never need a doctor? Maybe!  Does this mean I will live energetically well past 100? Maybe!
There are a lot of variable which is why I am concluding this same way I introduced this information.  It is very important to integrate your health and wellness program with mindset self-development.
For me this process has been worth it.
Sending you the energy of health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...